Service design is the activity of planning and organizing a business’s resources (people, props, and processes) in order to directly improve the employee’s experience, and indirectly, the customer’s experience. (Reference: https://www.nngroup.com/articles/service-design-101/ ).
At WebToolX, we believe that building a good service design comes from the passion of achieving success stories with our clients. We do believe that not only tools and techniques that only achieve the value but the deep cooperation with our clients to believe in and achieve the goal of good service design. This is why we believe that our customers can
- Identify and fix main issues and problems in the service they provide.
- Increase the customer satisfaction and highly improve the customer experience.
- Design and execute highly effective solutions that satisfy the customers.
Our sample deliverables and techniques used in service design (but not limited to):
- SDBP Service design blue prints.
- CJM Customer journey maps.
- Current and future backlogs.
- Design thinking workshops.
- Ethnographical studies.
- Experience maps.
Just order our service, and imagine the impact on your clients. we are sure that our expertise can help your business design user-friendly and enjoyable service experiences to meet your business goals.